High Quality, Purity and Performance Dyes
For about 50 years Exciton has excelled in the design and production of high purity and high performance dyes.
Our expertise includes Narrow Band Visible and Infrared Absorber dyes for optical filters, Fluorescent and the closely-related Laser dyes.
We are proud to announce the opening of our new laboratory in Columbus, Ohio.
We have two laboratories, both with floor mounted hoods for manufacturing and benchtop hoods for product development, along with new reactors and equipment to perform exacting chemistry.
In addition is our new Quality Assurance laboratory with state of the art spectroscopic instruments to certify that our products meet our high standards.
Exciton is a part of Luxottica, the leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY SYNTHESIS & DESIGN
- Traditional and Modern Synthesis Techniques
- Multi-Steps Approach (1-5 steps)
- Batch Manufacturing (from 1 to 100 L)
- Design & Manufacturing of High Purity Dyes
- Design & Manufacturing of High Heat and Light Stable Dyes
- Design & Manufacturing of Highly Soluble Dyes
- Design of specific Wavelength and Peak Shape Dyes
- Dye Tuning to 1 nm possible
- Provide Engineering Solutions to our customers
- Process Scale-Up
- Continuous Internal Process Improvement
- MAX Yield & Conversion; MIN Waste & Time